A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Corbett, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Corbett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Corbett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judy Corbett practice?
- Dr. Judy Corbett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Corbett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Foley, AL.
See Foley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.