A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judyx Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judyx Dean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judyx Dean, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judyx C Dean MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judyx C. Dean practice?
- Dr. Judyx Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Judyx Dean practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.