A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judyx Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judyx Dean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judyx Dean, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judyx C Dean MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judyx C. Dean practice?
- Dr. Judyx Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Judyx Dean practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.