A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Del Mundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Del Mundo, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Del Mundo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Mundo graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Del Mundo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy T Del Mundo MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Judy T. Del Mundo practice?
- Dr. Judy Del Mundo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judy Del Mundo practices Allergy & Immunology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See San Jose Allergists.