A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Del Mundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Del Mundo, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Mundo
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Del Mundo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Del Mundo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Mundo graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Del Mundo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy T Del Mundo MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Judy T. Del Mundo practice?
- Dr. Judy Del Mundo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judy Del Mundo practices Allergy & Immunology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See San Jose Allergists.