Dr. Judy Duran Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Judy Duran?

September 30th, 2017

same day appointment

Pleasantly introduced herself. Listened well, answered my questions. Provided reasonable recommendations for my concerns. Spent adequate time with me. Would not hesitate to recommend her to my family members.

September 15th, 2014

Same ol' Same ol'

This is easy to write. I am a current patient of Dr. Duran but will not be for long. My review is exactly the same as the one above written in 2010. This is 2014. I would just add that I think Dr. Duran is reasonably well educated(that's why I picked her). I think she has an ulterior motive, however, and that is to make as much money as she can. She prescribes non-generic drugs for no good reason other than a possible kick back from the drug companies. Her referrals to other doctors may get her something. Bottom line is she is not doing well as indicated by very little traffic in her waiting room when I've been there, and her abbreviated weekly schedule.

August 15th, 2014

Awful doctor

She doesn't listen and is too quick to diagnose. I have no confidence in her and had to do my own research to get the right help. Do not see her.

May 20th, 2010

Patient Beware!!!

I would not recommend Dr. Duran. Her bedside manner is non-existent and she does not bother to explain ANYTHING!!! I underwent numerous tests for a condition and not one of them was explained to me. I was not told why the tests were being completed. Luckily I am educated and know the internet is a wonderful tool where one can find almost any information. After the testing was complete, her response (of course had to go into the office for her three minute chat and pay my copay) was that the test came back abnormal and she's referring m to a surgeon. Ok...it would have been great to hear, this is how this body part functions, it is currently doing this...which is bad because..... I had already researched this condition online and luckily was well versed in the condition lingo, as when I was told this, I was given specific information in relation to the test that was an indicator that surgery was necessary. The amount of time that is spent with patients is very poor. I didn't feel as if I could ask questions as there was no time. She failed to ask if I had any questions and as nothing was explained, didn't ask if I understood everything. So...left to do my own research and felt like the copay amount (not including insurance payment) was a complete waste! Dr. Duran's method of questioning regarding a medical condition is to ramble off the questions so quickly that you don't have time to think about the answers - there isn't a well...I think....-no! She wants a yes or no answer and is on to the next one before you're finished saying the answer! She interrupts, doesn't listen to what's being said, jumps to conclusions/diagnosis and fails to listen to how the patient feels. It's all about numbers, stats and tests and if you're experiencing pain that isn't on her lab report....sorry...that means it doesn't exist!!This overall experience was the absolute worst experience I've ever had with a doctor!!! I'm health and rarely have to go, but when I do, I want someone that will listen to me as to why I'm there and then fix it! I'd rather gnaw off my arm than have to go back to her for another appointment!!! - this is a fairly good indicator of my rating of her services, as I am fairly attached to my arms! ha!

May 10th, 2017