A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Estroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Estroff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Estroff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Dandy-Walker Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estroff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Estroff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ann Estroff MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judy A. Estroff practice?
- Dr. Judy Estroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Estroff practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.