A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Tosto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Tosto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Tosto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tosto graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tosto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Tosto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judy Tosto practice?
- Dr. Judy Tosto has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Tosto practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians.