Learn more about Dr. Judy Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Gordon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Gordon, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
- West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Oak Park, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy C Gordon MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Judy Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Gordon practices Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.