Dr. Judy Grisard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judy Grisard?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Judy Grisard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2015

Amazing results and healthier patient because of Dr Grisard

I can never thank Dr Grisard enough she has saved my life and I will always remember her. She did incisional hernia repair and a tummy tuck for me the results are amazing. Not only do I look good but I recovered so quickly I am so happy with my life because of her work. I wish her the best in life because she has taken great care of me I will recommend who ever I care about to Dr Grisard because her work is beyond excellent she is an amazing doctor with a caring heart. I will forever be greatful to Dr Grisard.

November 20th, 2014

Exam

Dr was 30 minutes late in seeing me and then was in a hurry because she was late for a procedure. Did not wear gloves during examine and left room without washing her hands.

December 18th, 2013

Excellent care

Dr. Grisard and staff have been wonderful. She spent a lot of time with me fully explaining what an umbilical hernia is, the process of repairing it, and what to expect for surgery. Every time I saw her, she was sure to not let any of my questions go unanswered. In addition to my umbilical hernia repair, I chose to have some elective surgery (abdominoplasty). I am so impressed with the results - I'm ecstactic! Follow up appointments have been great too. She is warm (in a motherly sort of way which is what I needed), and seems to care about my well-being. I would recommend her without reservation.

November 16th, 2013

Fantastic care

Dr. Grisard was wonderful. She explained everything she was going to do, spent lots of time with me. And the aftercare has been exceptional. She and her team are doing a wonderful job!

July 12th, 2013

My experience was terrible

I had an emergency appendectomy. My CTscan showed a grapefruit size cyst on my left ovary. After surgery she was angry with me because she hadn't been expecting to have to remove my ovary. Apparently she didn't look at the CT scan before starting my surgery. One year later I had to have surgery to clear up the mess she left behind. Five years later I have to have a cyst removed because she left a small amount of ovarian tissue behind. I will never allow this doctor to touch me again. She's rude, uncaring and a very poor surgeon.

February 23rd, 2012

My appointment was on time & Dr. Grisard answered all my questions regarding my upcoming surgery.

January 14th, 2017