A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Howard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Howard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ann Howard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judy A. Howard practice?
- Dr. Judy Howard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judy Howard practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.