Dr. Judy Huynh DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Laguna Hills, CA

2.9

November 1st, 2013
I am truly dissapointed in the horrible attention that me and my daughter have received from this office. My previous doctor of almost 10 years moved to Dana Point so I had to find us a new doctor and thought with Dr Huynh being younger that there would be a good connection for us especially for my young adult daughter. So far, the office staff is lazy, there is no follow through, we have been waiting almost 2 wks for results to our tests and they don't return your phone calls. It took their office 2 weeks to get me my auth referral when they got it the same day from my insurance. The doctor also talks to you like you are a child, she doesn't have a very warm bedside to her. I am in the process of switching doctors. Horrible service, this is our health which may not be important to her or her office but it is to us.

September 27th, 2013
RUN FOR YOU LIFE!
Worst experience every. More concerned with making money that health of the individual. Would NEVER, EVER recommend to anyone!!!

December 8th, 2011
I have been seeing this Dr for almost a couple of years now and have been very happy -- especially with her bedside manner. This Dr really takes the time to ask you questions and listens to your answers. I have never felt rushed out of the office

October 18th, 2010
Horrible Doctor!!!
Do not go to this doctor. She is horrible when it comes to patient care and follow up. I needed a refill which she refused to do, as she wanted me to see another doctor. At the time, I had an HMO so I was waiting for the referral and never received it. All out of medication and she refused a refill AND put notes in my file that I am no longer a patient!!!