A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Davis, Pediatric Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Davis, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Atresia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy J Davis FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Judy J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Judy Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Davis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians and Fresno Gastroenterologists.