A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Davis, Pediatric Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Davis, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Atresia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy J Davis FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Judy J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Judy Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Davis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians and Fresno Gastroenterologists.