Learn more about Dr. Judy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Davis, Pediatric Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Davis, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Atresia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy J Davis FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Judy J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Judy Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Davis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians and Fresno Gastroenterologists.