Dr. Judy Jin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judy Jin?

July 25th, 2017

Not interested on proving care for patients

She was very rude, unprofessional, came with an attitude, asking why I am here, who sent me,.... seems she was not prepare for seeing a new patient, not reading at all records. Very unprofessional, and not cooperative, she is the doctor and bottom line, no interest to provide care, or investigate the DX. Shame on them , ccf is just the name, unfortunelly the care they provide is very pure, and sometimes I do not see the point to go to doctor, just take off a day from work, being short with remuneration, and waste our time, we need help but we cannot find at ccf... Very sad. They behave like they are Gods, just working there... I am very disappointed and frustrated.

February 2nd, 2015

Excellent endocrinologist

Pre-operative review

April 16th, 2013

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Jin was AMAZING from the pre op appointment to sugery & after. She makes you feel so comfortable. She explained everything in depth & answered a million questions talks to you as long as you want to talk. She held my hand before anesthesia telling me she would take great care of me and she sure did. I loved her & her staff!

July 28th, 2017