A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Kleppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Kleppel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleppel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kleppel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Beth Kleppel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Judy B. Kleppel practice?
- Dr. Judy Kleppel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Kleppel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.