A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Kleppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Kleppel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleppel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kleppel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Kleppel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleppel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kleppel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Beth Kleppel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Judy B. Kleppel practice?
- Dr. Judy Kleppel has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Kleppel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Physiatrists.