inactive

Judy L Schmidt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

November 10th, 2016
Recommend to Everyone
Dr. Judys' expertise, thoroughness, and kindness are very comforting to her patients. She took much time to explain my issue and answer my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs their services.

November 7th, 2016
Knowledgeable Oncologist
She is a very caring, sensitive oncologist. I am very happy that she is my doctor. She is very knowledgeable.

November 6th, 2016
Knowledgeable Doctor
Dr Judy is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I've ever experienced. She provides a level of comfort to what can be a stressful patient dealing with significant issues. She takes as much time as necessary to educate she truly is special.

November 5th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
Dr Judy is a compassionate, caring oncologist. As a cancer survivor, I was being treated by Dr Judy for the past couple years. She has over 20 years of solid experience in treatment of cancer and her expertise earn a lot of respect from her colleagues and patients.

March 19th, 2010
Dr. Schmidt cared for my sister who died of breast cancer in 1995 at age 38. She was kind and compassionate in all her dealings with my sister and me. She attended to my medical care for several years following my sister's death, and showed compassion and care to me, expertly diagnosed and treated my medical problems.As a fellow physician I referred many patients to Dr. Schmidt and was impressed by her voluminous knowledge, her caring and devotion to all those whom I sent to her for care.

May 8th, 2009
What an OUTSTANDING healer and physician!
I'm a friend and caregiver for one of Dr. Judy's cancer patients, and throughout my entire life (70 years) I have never witnessed or received the quality diagnosis, treatment and care that Dr. Schmidt provides. We are so blessed to have her in Missoula, MT. Simply put, her expertise and the phenominal care given truly makes this a WELLNESS CENTER.