Dr. Judy Law-Torok Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Judy Law-Torok?

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I have never been so impressed by a doctor before. She took time with me, explained everything in detail and listened to my concerns. If you ever need a Gastroenterologist this is the only doctor I would recommend. From the moment I walked in I felt very comfortable. Her staff is exceptional! I can't say enough nice things about Dr, Judy Law-Torok and her staff.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr Law-Torok is the doctor that one searches for--she's knowledgeable, cares about her patients, provides the appropriate treatment, and goes the extra mile to ensure patient care. I've been sorely disappointed with many doctors, so Dr Law-Torok was a real find. Wish I could find an Internist with her integrity and intelligence, as well as her commitment to her patients' health and well-being.

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr. Torok is very down to earth, very professional, very easy to talk with, and seemed to have all the time in the world to discuss my concerns. She did my colonoscopy as planned, and it was just as she said it would be. I have recommended her often!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Judy Law-Torok is a wonderful doctor. I have recommended her to my friends, family and collegues. She made me feel so comfortable and really listened to everything I said. I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy in the same appointment. She was happy, energetic and assuring! She spent a lot of time with me explaining the results and recommendations. She has a great sense of humor and just pleasant all around! If you need a great gastroenterologist make an appointment with Dr. Judy Law-Torok!

Not There When You Need Her

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

I swear this lady is always on vacation or something. The initial appointment making is easy but then the next ones you have to wait like 2 to 3 weeks. And that is not good when you're trying to get relief for your symptoms. Overall, it's not okay with me to wait almost a month just to get a diagnosis and treatment plan. So I say stick with other doctors who'll make time to see you promptly and get you treatment promptly.

Posted on December 12th, 2016