A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Lee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Chi-Yin Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Judy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Lee practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.