A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Lew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lew
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Lew, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Clinical Research
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Virus Diseases
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lew has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Lew MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Judy Lew practice?
- Dr. Judy Lew has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Lew practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.