A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Lew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Lew, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Clinical Research
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Virus Diseases
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lew has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Lew MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Judy Lew practice?
- Dr. Judy Lew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Lew practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Infectious Disease Doctors.