A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Saint David`s Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Tse Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judy T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Judy Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judy Lin practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Hackensack, NJ.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.