Dr. Judy Martin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Judy Martin?

February 2nd, 2016

compassionate

I think Dr. Martin is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. I know many psychiatrists and Phds and find her to have supreme listening skills, a clear understanding of my needs and always willing to help me. I would recommend her to anyone!

August 4th, 2015

Find ANYONE else.

I don't think I've ever disliked a doctor more. She is rude, condescending, and spends shockingly little time with me. Then she bills me nearly $90 for that ten minute small-talk conversation, which, according to my bill, counts as "psychotherapy". In my opinion, more than any other field of medicine, empathy and building a solid doctor/patient relationship are necessary components of psychiatry. I got none of that from Dr. Martin. I am in the process of finding a new psychiatrist as soon as possible; barring that, I'll talk to a brick wall. Same results, I'm sure.

November 19th, 2010

Perhaps she's just not for me.

I think she may be a good doctor for those who have easier conditions to diagnose.

January 24th, 2017