A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayor-Davies
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayor-Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayor-Davies graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Mayor-Davies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies practice?
- Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Bay, FL and Kissimmee, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.