Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Melbourne, FL

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2017
Hated going to doctors, but now have no problems going. Only had good things happen in the office with staff and the doc is wonderful

August 10th, 2016
patient
Checked office hours, drove to the office , only to be told the doctor was finishing with other patients, and I would have to come back at another time. Came back an hour earlier the second time, was told the doctor office wasn't accepting walk-ins after 10:00 on Fridays. They turned me away again. Called for an appointment, was told the office had booked their limit of appointments, and I would have to come as a walk-in between 8 and 10. Saw the doctor, was chewed out for coming in as a walk-in for a physical. Was told to make an appointment for a physical. Made the appointment before leaving the office. The office called to cancel the appointment. They don't do physicals on Fridays or Mondays. If there is anything serious wrong with me, I may never get past their schedule to find out.

July 16th, 2016
Very good doctor
I've been going to her for about ten years. She tells you her findings and offers advice, but isn't pushy. She actually listens when you talk to her a ...

July 8th, 2016
She is wonderful.

May 6th, 2016
This physician injected out daughter with lidocaine against our explicit instructions. Our daughter can't metabolize lidocaine and we told her this fact. She injected her anyway and we had to call 911.

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies is simply just a " Doc-in-a-Box"
My insurance changed and unfortunately I had to start all over again with a physician that had no clue about my multiple diagnosise. I brought her a copy from my prior, excellent and well missed, physician that knew me and took very good care of me. Dr. Mayor-Davies was ok at the first visit, but when I requested a letter from her, she refused. I' m sorry....but it wasn't like I was requesting something out of the ordinary! A simple letter so I could park closer to the university due to my increased difficulty of painful OA in my joints. WOW! Just goes to show you that when a new doctor does not understand your history, their simple compassion goes out the window! My insurance is allowing me to return to my GLORIOUS physician that I had before and I am Deliriously Happy and hopefully NEVER have to change again! What a Nightmare!!

September 19th, 2015
Dr Mayor-Davies is a very knowledgeable compassionate doctor. She does not sugar coat what she has to say. She tells you what you need to know and what you need to do but has a compassionate way of doing it. She listens to you and answers your questions so you can understand what she is telling you.

September 14th, 2015
HORRIBLE Dr. Mayor-Davies
Most horrible medical treatment I ever received. Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies misdiagnosed my condition therefore causing enormous pain and suffering and $ expense to me and my insurance company. This NEVER should have happened--she doesn't even know how to read a lab result. On top of that, her staff are rude and abrupt. Please don't abuse yourself by going to see Dr. Mayor-Davies.

April 7th, 2015
Great bedside manner, correct diagnosis, and friendly staff.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Mayor-Davies is a very caring person. She doesn't make you feel rushed when it's your turn to see her. She listens to what my questions and concerns are and does her best to respond to them.

February 15th, 2015
Highly competent. Intelligent diagnosis. Busy, but spends ample when she gets to you.

April 7th, 2014
Excellent General Practitioner
I can easily sum up my experience over the last six years with Dr. Mayor-Davies as my general practitioner. Excellent. She has been right on the mark on every diagnosis and course of treatment. I can highly recommend her to you.