Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies?

not happy

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. can be rude, with bad bedside manner. refuses to call in simple medications. Needs to retire.

Review

Posted on September 26th, 2017

My wife and I have been a patients of Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies for 10 years now. She has excellent bedside manor and has been with us throughout various illnesses and all of our surgeries. She shows sincere concern about our various issues. She has referred us to necessary specialists when she has a concern as to what's going on that requires additional investigation. She is not a doctor that takes the time to make sure that we understand what is going on before letting us go. We trust her implicitly.

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Cr. Davies is wonderful, caring, and highly in tuned to her patients. Her whole team is great!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Hated going to doctors, but now have no problems going. Only had good things happen in the office with staff and the doc is wonderful

patient

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Checked office hours, drove to the office , only to be told the doctor was finishing with other patients, and I would have to come back at another time. Came back an hour earlier the second time, was told the doctor office wasn't accepting walk-ins after 10:00 on Fridays. They turned me away again. Called for an appointment, was told the office had booked their limit of appointments, and I would have to come as a walk-in between 8 and 10. Saw the doctor, was chewed out for coming in as a walk-in for a physical. Was told to make an appointment for a physical. Made the appointment before leaving the office. The office called to cancel the appointment. They don't do physicals on Fridays or Mondays. If there is anything serious wrong with me, I may never get past their schedule to find out.

Very good doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2016

I've been going to her for about ten years. She tells you her findings and offers advice, but isn't pushy. She actually listens when you talk to her a ...

Posted on July 8th, 2016

She is wonderful.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

This physician injected out daughter with lidocaine against our explicit instructions. Our daughter can't metabolize lidocaine and we told her this fact. She injected her anyway and we had to call 911 .

Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies is simply just a " Doc-in-a-Box"

Posted on October 14th, 2015

My insurance changed and unfortunately I had to start all over again with a physician that had no clue about my multiple diagnosise. I brought her a copy from my prior, excellent and well missed, physician that knew me and took very good care of me. Dr. Mayor-Davies was ok at the first visit, but when I requested a letter from her, she refused. I' m sorry....but it wasn't like I was requesting something out of the ordinary! A simple letter so I could park closer to the university due to my increased difficulty of painful OA in my joints. WOW! Just goes to show you that when a new doctor does not understand your history, their simple compassion goes out the window! My insurance is allowing me to return to my GLORIOUS physician that I had before and I am Deliriously Happy and hopefully NEVER have to change again! What a Nightmare!!

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Dr Mayor-Davies is a very knowledgeable compassionate doctor. She does not sugar coat what she has to say. She tells you what you need to know and what you need to do but has a compassionate way of doing it. She listens to you and answers your questions so you can understand what she is telling you.

HORRIBLE Dr. Mayor-Davies

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Most horrible medical treatment I ever received. Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies misdiagnosed my condition therefore causing enormous pain and suffering and $ expense to me and my insurance company. This NEVER should have happened--she doesn't even know how to read a lab result. On top of that, her staff are rude and abrupt. Please don't abuse yourself by going to see Dr. Mayor-Davies.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Great bedside manner, correct diagnosis, and friendly staff.