A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Messer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Messer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Messer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Messer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Messer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Messer MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy Messer practice?
- Dr. Judy Messer has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Messer practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.