A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Miramontes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Miramontes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miramontes
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Miramontes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Miramontes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miramontes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Miramontes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Miramontes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy Miramontes practice?
- Dr. Judy Miramontes has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Miramontes practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.