Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Clovis Community Medical Center
275 W Herndon Ave
Clovis, CA 93612
559-324-6200
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wish someone had told me.  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2014

When I arrived promptly for my appointment this morning I was informed that Dr. Miramones does not accept my insurance any longer. The office was happy to schedule an appointment for me two weeks out. The office made a point to call and remind me of the appointment so the Drs time would not be wasted! I wish some one would have thought to let me know before I waited two weeks for nothing and will have to search out and wait for an appointment with another Dr. I wish someone had taken the time to update this website where it shows insurance that Dr. Miramontes accepts! I was informed this morning that she has not accepted this insurance since April, plenty of time to let waiting patients know and more that enough time to update the website! I think my condition might be serious I patiently waited two weeks to see Dr. Miramontes, I don't know how long it will take to find another dr and schedule an appointment. Very disappointed!!

|  Stay clear  |  show details
by Unhappy on Jun 24th, 2014

Rude, unprofessional. Let's face it, your OB annual may not be the best time of the year but this doc makes it worse. She mis-diagnosed a breast "lump" and scared me silly. NOT cancer. There are far better doctors in town, keep looking.

|  Find a Different Doctor  |  show details
by Unhappy Patient on Jul 31st, 2013

This doctor is so rude, very unsympathetic. She doesnt review your symptoms properly that is why she gives you the wrong diagnostic. I changed doctors about 2 years ago and I am so glad I did. I am confident now that when I see my doctor that I will be given the attention, respect and correct information I deserve Patients like us brings bacon to these doctor's tables and we should be treated like we are the only patient they have, at least during the time of your appointment.

Sep 11th, 2012

not really that happy with my last 3 office visits. Dr. Miramontes told me I had too many problems and she had other patient and could not help me with any more things. To make matters worse she said the lump she misdiagnosed and now I have to get another opinion. UGH! She has bad bed side manner and no patience. I dont recommend to her to any one!

|  Worst Doctor  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Miramontes is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She is just awful. I don't know what kind of training she received in med school, but I think she may have chosen the wrong profession.

by Joy on Apr 28th, 2010

Through two preganacy's and regular illness she has been available for all our needs. I would recomend her to anyone and I have!

|  great dr  |  show details
by Erika Lolkus on Dec 30th, 2009

I think she's a very caring dr. She goes out of her way to make sure my kids and i are comfortable with all procedures and has personally returned my phone calls. She takes the time to make sure all of my concerns are addressed. She manages to be both professional and friendly. I deffinately recommend her.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2009

Can be GRUMPY

|  Good Dr  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2009

Spends enough time to explain & listen now. That was not the case a few years ago. Good Dr, thorough, not too quick just right prescriptions.

Mar 5th, 2009

Great Doctor, had a lot of trouble using my insurance. Staff had trouble running my card, even though Peachwood Med Grp takes my insurance.