Overall Review

2.7

November 10th, 2015
This is the worst doctor I've EVER been to!!!!! Extremely cold and rude. Has that "im god" attitude! Horrible terrible experience I will never return!!!!!

October 16th, 2015
so rude, unprofessional

September 8th, 2015
judy maramontes
Front person ana ly, very rude..if you don't like your job find another career or don't be a front desk person..

October 14th, 2014
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
Dr. Miramontes is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I have suffered through visits with her for two years because I just didn't want to start the difficult search for another one. However, I can't take it anymore. She is rude, constantly distracted, does not listen, NEVER on time, and does not review patient files before coming to the room. She limits the subjects you can talk to her about per visit (even if they are all related). My blood pressure rises everytime I go to her office. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.

August 12th, 2014
Very unprofessional
never again lack of proper care again and again

July 7th, 2014
Wish someone had told me.
When I arrived promptly for my appointment this morning I was informed that Dr. Miramones does not accept my insurance any longer. The office was happy to schedule an appointment for me two weeks out. The office made a point to call and remind me of the appointment so the Drs time would not be wasted! I wish some one would have thought to let me know before I waited two weeks for nothing and will have to search out and wait for an appointment with another Dr. I wish someone had taken the time to update this website where it shows insurance that Dr. Miramontes accepts! I was informed this morning that she has not accepted this insurance since April, plenty of time to let waiting patients know and more that enough time to update the website! I think my condition might be serious I patiently waited two weeks to see Dr. Miramontes, I don't know how long it will take to find another dr and schedule an appointment. Very disappointed!!

June 24th, 2014
Stay clear
Rude, unprofessional. Let's face it, your OB annual may not be the best time of the year but this doc makes it worse. She mis-diagnosed a breast "lump" and scared me silly. NOT cancer. There are far better doctors in town, keep looking.

July 31st, 2013
Find a Different Doctor
This doctor is so rude, very unsympathetic. She doesnt review your symptoms properly that is why she gives you the wrong diagnostic. I changed doctors about 2 years ago and I am so glad I did. I am confident now that when I see my doctor that I will be given the attention, respect and correct information I deserve Patients like us brings bacon to these doctor's tables and we should be treated like we are the only patient they have, at least during the time of your appointment.

September 11th, 2012
not really that happy with my last 3 office visits. Dr. Miramontes told me I had too many problems and she had other patient and could not help me with any more things. To make matters worse she said the lump she misdiagnosed and now I have to get another opinion. UGH! She has bad bed side manner and no patience. I dont recommend to her to any one!

April 2nd, 2012
Worst Doctor
Dr. Miramontes is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She is just awful. I don't know what kind of training she received in med school, but I think she may have chosen the wrong profession.

April 28th, 2010
Through two preganacy's and regular illness she has been available for all our needs. I would recomend her to anyone and I have!

December 30th, 2009
great dr
I think she's a very caring dr. She goes out of her way to make sure my kids and i are comfortable with all procedures and has personally returned my phone calls. She takes the time to make sure all of my concerns are addressed. She manages to be both professional and friendly. I deffinately recommend her.