Dr. Judy Miramontes MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
So rude and get no result
Went there for 3 times and that's it Never have any result from the first time come Second time still give her a chance Third time , I get enough Never want to listened what we concerned about Cut in the middle whenever we try to explain what we concerned ( why we coming there for ) Last time I went there, I try to explain what I feel about my stomach coz I feel different She checked my stomach manual for 2 minutes and say , there's nothing I'm asking even begging to have ultrasound She said I can't give u the lab test if there's no reason for that Halloooo I'm the patient that feel something wrong with my stomach and want to know what happened with that Is it that not a reason ? I said that my stomach become bigger and I wonder what happened And she just checked to her comp , and said that ooo u got checked last year in ER and it shown that u have a cist in ur left ovarian, than she agree to give me ultrasound .... But I already upset Mostly when I tell her that I never have this big stomach like this before and she answered oooo maybe it's because I gain weight .... if it only fat, I will not feel different with my stomach condition And I will not go to the Dr just because I gain weight How nice of her Just don't go there Ur money can do more better in other Dr

November 11th, 2015
This is the worst doctor I've EVER been to!!!!! Extremely cold and rude. Has that "im god" attitude! Horrible terrible experience I will never return!!!!!

October 16th, 2015
so rude, unprofessional

September 8th, 2015
judy maramontes
Front person ana ly, very rude..if you don't like your job find another career or don't be a front desk person..

October 14th, 2014
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
Dr. Miramontes is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I have suffered through visits with her for two years because I just didn't want to start the difficult search for another one. However, I can't take it anymore. She is rude, constantly distracted, does not listen, NEVER on time, and does not review patient files before coming to the room. She limits the subjects you can talk to her about per visit (even if they are all related). My blood pressure rises everytime I go to her office. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.

August 12th, 2014
Very unprofessional
never again lack of proper care again and again

July 7th, 2014
Wish someone had told me.
When I arrived promptly for my appointment this morning I was informed that Dr. Miramones does not accept my insurance any longer. The office was happy to schedule an appointment for me two weeks out. The office made a point to call and remind me of the appointment so the Drs time would not be wasted! I wish some one would have thought to let me know before I waited two weeks for nothing and will have to search out and wait for an appointment with another Dr. I wish someone had taken the time to update this website where it shows insurance that Dr. Miramontes accepts! I was informed this morning that she has not accepted this insurance since April, plenty of time to let waiting patients know and more that enough time to update the website! I think my condition might be serious I patiently waited two weeks to see Dr. Miramontes, I don't know how long it will take to find another dr and schedule an appointment. Very disappointed!!

June 24th, 2014
Stay clear
Rude, unprofessional. Let's face it, your OB annual may not be the best time of the year but this doc makes it worse. She mis-diagnosed a breast "lump" and scared me silly. NOT cancer. There are far better doctors in town, keep looking.

August 1st, 2013
Find a Different Doctor
This doctor is so rude, very unsympathetic. She doesnt review your symptoms properly that is why she gives you the wrong diagnostic. I changed doctors about 2 years ago and I am so glad I did. I am confident now that when I see my doctor that I will be given the attention, respect and correct information I deserve Patients like us brings bacon to these doctor's tables and we should be treated like we are the only patient they have, at least during the time of your appointment.

September 11th, 2012
not really that happy with my last 3 office visits. Dr. Miramontes told me I had too many problems and she had other patient and could not help me with any more things. To make matters worse she said the lump she misdiagnosed and now I have to get another opinion. UGH! She has bad bed side manner and no patience. I dont recommend to her to any one!

April 3rd, 2012
Worst Doctor
Dr. Miramontes is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She is just awful. I don't know what kind of training she received in med school, but I think she may have chosen the wrong profession.

April 28th, 2010
Through two preganacy's and regular illness she has been available for all our needs. I would recomend her to anyone and I have!