A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Ng is Excellent. Dr. Ng has been reviewed by 35 patients who have provided 35 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Ng, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ng has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- California Pacific Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judy Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judy W. Ng practice?
Dr. Judy Ng practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judi Ng, Dr. Judie Ng, Dr. Judith Ng, Dr. Jutta Ng