A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Ou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ou
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Ou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ichia Ou MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judy I. Ou practice?
- Dr. Judy Ou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Ou practices Ophthalmology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Ophthalmologists.