A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ou
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Ou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ichia Ou MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judy I. Ou practice?
- Dr. Judy Ou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Ou practices Ophthalmology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, CA.
See Fremont Ophthalmologists.