A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Ou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ou
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Ou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ichia Ou MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judy I. Ou practice?
- Dr. Judy Ou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Ou practices Ophthalmology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Ophthalmologists.