Learn more about Dr. Judy Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Ou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ou
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Ou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ichia Ou MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judy I. Ou practice?
- Dr. Judy Ou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Ou practices Ophthalmology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Ophthalmologists.