Dr. Judy Pendleton MD Patient Reviews

December 11th, 2013
Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Never really does anything for my kids. Example went in, got a diagnosis and perscription, set up another appointment a few days latet because meds weren't effective, doc said would prescribe something stronger, got to thw pharmacy just to find outsheprescribed exact same meds and doses as first perscription. In the process of finding a new pediatrician

November 23rd, 2011
Everything has been great besides the fact that my 2 young children have been seeing Dr. Pendelton for 9 months now and she never remembers us. Makes me sad.

June 2nd, 2011
wow!
Judith pendleton is a gift from god! She is truly an angel!!! She has seen zachary since he was one month old. And she is the best doctor in town most pediatricians. Wont remember a patient they saw last month but i love that dr pendleton is very personable and that she makes you feel special because she knows your child by their name and remembers certain things about them its like having your own family member as your dr. I am a newer mom and i lf we ever have more children they will be their dr too! I highly recommend judith pendleton!!!!!!!!

September 10th, 2010
Glad we made the change
I am so happy that I made the change to start taking my children to Dr. Pendleton. The last child doctor we used was just horrible and I really felt like I was never going to find a great doc, but after visiting with Dr. Pendleton, I now know that there are caring doctors here in the valley that are really happy to do their job. Thanks Dr. P!