Dr. Judy Rawls MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 21 reviews

February 7th, 2017
Dr. Dr. Rawls and her entire staff have been exceptional over the last 10 years. I am a woman and have had a number of doctors over the years and she is tops in my book.

November 28th, 2016
The always get you in when you ar Erick.
The office is clean and fast service

June 4th, 2016
Unhappy patient
I have lived in eight different states and have had a number of doctors over the years. This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. There were dead bugs under a bench in the exam room, went back two weeks later, same exam room, same dead bugs. Doctor was extremely rude and unfriendly.

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Rawls Office
Good staff, but the office operations & accuracy rate of my prescriptions being called into the correct pharmacy was poor.

March 28th, 2015
Unbelievably rude to women. She seems to treat the men in my family okay. She is very curt, rude, and has little patience for questions or requests.

June 26th, 2014
Dr. Rawls has an extremely busy practice, but is an excellent diagnostician. She monitors every case, so is very pushed for time. If you go in with an appointment for one complaint, then expect to be helped for a long list, you need to specify that you will need an extended time in her schedule.

December 18th, 2013
This doctor is horrible! She rushed threw my appointment, and was very rude. She didn't seem to care about what was going on with me. The office staff seemed unhappy, and clueless on how to do there job. I came in for migraine headaches, and blurred vision, and didn't even get my blood pressure checked! I walked out. Don't wast you time here.

December 2nd, 2013
Terrible
Dr Rawls is terrible. She spends very little time with you and is very cold.

August 30th, 2013
Stay Away - No Care for Patients - Long Wait
I only went to Dr. Rawls twice but I wanted to have her as my family doctor. The last time I went, I had severe sciatica back pain. I waited over an hour in an extremely frigid room and no one paid any attention to me. I finally, in desperation, walked out of the office and went to Urgent Care in Madison. Within one week, I was recommended for back surgery. They appear to not care about their patients. Please stay away from this doctor or you might have an experience like I had. Of course, then again, you might not, but why take the chance.

May 24th, 2013
I notice that she treats my husband with more courtesy and attention. If he goes in with a sniffle, she'll run a battery of tests on him -- sinus x-ray, test for sinus nfections, the works! I saw her for over a year telling her I felt run down, exhausted and knew something was wrong. SHe just said, " Well, what do you expect? You're over 40 and a working mom. dela with it." I changed doctors who siad I should know my own body and know if somehting's wrong. She ran a simple blood test and found out I needed thyroid meds. If you're a woman--DON'T GO TO RAWLS!!

April 26th, 2013
Terrible
I went to Dr. Rawls for 2 years. My very first visit I told her that I was on several medications for Bi-Polar Disorder. I had been diagnosed at that time for over 15 years. She point blank told me, "Just because you want them does not mean i am going to give them to you." Wow. She made me feel like a drug addict pill popper. I was mortified. However, I took her advice and removed several medications that I had been taking. Two months later my symptoms had returned and worse than ever. I went back in to see her, and she told me that she was just not going to prescribe them to me. Being a person with a mental disorder can be a double edged sword. Unfortunately, she couldn't seem to differentiate the difference between necessary medical need and an actual addict. I found another doctor. I would never recommend anyone to see this woman. She is extremely rude and has zero bed side manner. There is a very good reason she has so many Nurse Practitioners and additional doctors. She wouldn't have a practice without them.

July 6th, 2012
Ed
No bed side manner, supposed to help, instead accused family member of being a drug addict, called second doctor to say what they can and cannot prescribe.