Dr. Judy Rawls Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judy Rawls?

July 8th, 2017

I saw her for about a year. The firstt visit was ok. After that downhill. I told her over and over again a problem I was having...She ignored it. Finally low I transferred my records to my previous dr. I found out that all of the thyroid test I had at her clinic showed a low thyroid level. My dr showed them to me. So it appears that was a factor in my fatigue. She never changed my medication. She sent me to an orthopedist for neuropathy which was a waste of time and money. When I returned for a visit after that she had no report from that office re neuropathy and she had not bothered to get one. The Lab Tech there was rude and hateful to me when I asked her what kind of test was going to be done. Her PA was 45 minutes late getting to me and when she arrived didn't know why I was there. When you checked out of the clinic the receptionist was busy with a baby in her lap but finally checked me out. If you have a cold or a scrape but nothing that requires more than that . I do not recommend this dr or anyone on staff.

February 7th, 2017

Dr. Dr. Rawls and her entire staff have been exceptional over the last 10 years. I am a woman and have had a number of doctors over the years and she is tops in my book.

November 29th, 2016

The always get you in when you ar Erick.

The office is clean and fast service

June 4th, 2016

Unhappy patient

I have lived in eight different states and have had a number of doctors over the years. This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. There were dead bugs under a bench in the exam room, went back two weeks later, same exam room, same dead bugs. Doctor was extremely rude and unfriendly.

July 27th, 2015

Dr. Rawls Office

Good staff, but the office operations & accuracy rate of my prescriptions being called into the correct pharmacy was poor.

March 29th, 2015

Unbelievably rude to women. She seems to treat the men in my family okay. She is very curt, rude, and has little patience for questions or requests.

June 26th, 2014

Dr. Rawls has an extremely busy practice, but is an excellent diagnostician. She monitors every case, so is very pushed for time. If you go in with an appointment for one complaint, then expect to be helped for a long list, you need to specify that you will need an extended time in her schedule.

December 18th, 2013

This doctor is horrible! She rushed threw my appointment, and was very rude. She didn't seem to care about what was going on with me. The office staff seemed unhappy, and clueless on how to do there job. I came in for migraine headaches, and blurred vision, and didn't even get my blood pressure checked! I walked out. Don't wast you time here.

December 2nd, 2013

Terrible

Dr Rawls is terrible. She spends very little time with you and is very cold.

August 30th, 2013

Stay Away - No Care for Patients - Long Wait

I only went to Dr. Rawls twice but I wanted to have her as my family doctor. The last time I went, I had severe sciatica back pain. I waited over an hour in an extremely frigid room and no one paid any attention to me. I finally, in desperation, walked out of the office and went to Urgent Care in Madison. Within one week, I was recommended for back surgery. They appear to not care about their patients. Please stay away from this doctor or you might have an experience like I had. Of course, then again, you might not, but why take the chance.

May 24th, 2013

I notice that she treats my husband with more courtesy and attention. If he goes in with a sniffle, she'll run a battery of tests on him -- sinus x-ray, test for sinus nfections, the works! I saw her for over a year telling her I felt run down, exhausted and knew something was wrong. SHe just said, " Well, what do you expect? You're over 40 and a working mom. dela with it." I changed doctors who siad I should know my own body and know if somehting's wrong. She ran a simple blood test and found out I needed thyroid meds. If you're a woman--DON'T GO TO RAWLS!!

April 26th, 2013

Terrible

I went to Dr. Rawls for 2 years. My very first visit I told her that I was on several medications for Bi-Polar Disorder. I had been diagnosed at that time for over 15 years. She point blank told me, "Just because you want them does not mean i am going to give them to you." Wow. She made me feel like a drug addict pill popper. I was mortified. However, I took her advice and removed several medications that I had been taking. Two months later my symptoms had returned and worse than ever. I went back in to see her, and she told me that she was just not going to prescribe them to me. Being a person with a mental disorder can be a double edged sword. Unfortunately, she couldn't seem to differentiate the difference between necessary medical need and an actual addict. I found another doctor. I would never recommend anyone to see this woman. She is extremely rude and has zero bed side manner. There is a very good reason she has so many Nurse Practitioners and additional doctors. She wouldn't have a practice without them.