Dr. Judy Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judy Rogers?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Judy Rogers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2012

Mr

Dr Rogers spent all the time with me that was needed to tell me what was my problem. She made me feel cared for and helped me get my life back in order.

July 8th, 2011

I have always found Dr. Rogers to be willing to listen and not get angry if I ask a question regarding what she is ordering. She takes the time to explain and discuss my medical issue as much as I need. She and her nurse are very caring. I have never been kept waiting for more than a few minutes in the room or more than 15 min. In the waiting room. She also has never hesitated in making a referral to a Specialist if needed.

April 7th, 2011

Very rude!! Explained a problem I was having, she just shrugged. I brought in a prescription that I had used for years, she told me she didn't like that one and told me she wouldn't write it and gave me something else (The one I requested was 7 days- the one she gave me was 42 days). I will never see her again. I will also make sure I never recommend her to anyone. Webmd is more caring!!

March 25th, 2011

Speedy

The front desk staff was very polite, and Dr. Roger's nurse was very nice and took her time with me to really discuss with me my concerns and health history. Dr. Rogers came in promptly. Didn't have to wait longer than a minute between the time the nurse left and she came in. She took a quick look at me, and decided to treat me for what "could be" the problem and left the room. Normally, I would have hated her bedside manner, but considering I was feeling like crap and I actually didn't mind her hastiness. However, I do hope in my future visits she will take more time with me. If her bedside manner does not improve I will be searching for another doctor.

September 19th, 2017