A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shih
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Shih, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Shih has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy L Shih MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Shih practice?
- Dr. Judy Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Shih practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Endocrinologists.