A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Shih, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Shih has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shih accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Shih practice?
Dr. Judy Shih practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.