A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Shih, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Shih has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy L Shih MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Shih practice?
- Dr. Judy Shih has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judy Shih practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Endocrinologists.