A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Smith, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Lynn Smith MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Judy Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Smith practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.