A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Smith, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Lynn Smith MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judy L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Judy Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Smith practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Buffalo Surgeons.