A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Somers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Somers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Somers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judy A. Somers practice?
Dr. Judy Somers practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.