A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Somers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Somers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Anna Somers MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy A. Somers practice?
- Dr. Judy Somers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judy Somers practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.