A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Sun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Sun, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Womans Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Sun MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judy Sun practice?
- Dr. Judy Sun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judy Sun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.