Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein
Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, MA, with another office in Wilmington, MA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Fine-Edelstein is affiliated with HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital, New England Rehab Hospital and Wilmongton Health Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Judy Fine-Edelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, MA.
Dr. Lawrence Fuhrman
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Lexington, MA 0.22 mi44
Dr. David Cohen
Lexington, MA 0.60 mi52
Dr. Kathryn Rapperport
Lexington, MA 0.77 mi28