A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JUDY SWANSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. JUDY SWANSON, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. SWANSON graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. SWANSON has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SWANSON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans