A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Tai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Tai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Tai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judy Tai practice?
- Dr. Judy Tai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judy Tai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Obstetricians & Gynecologists.