A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Taylor is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- BAYLOR HEALTHCARE at IRVING
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Wilcox Taylor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judy W. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Judy Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.