A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Tom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Tom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Wonkuen Tom MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judy W. Tom practice?
- Dr. Judy Tom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judy Tom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.