Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
May 15th, 2015

Very respectful and understanding speding time trying to help

Great OB show details Great OB
Oct 1st, 2014

Very caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. I liked her laid-back style and appreciated her willingness to converse like a normal human being. There was a fair amount of wait time, but that was because the office is always so dang busy!

Jan 15th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Tom for 6 years now, however I have only able to see her a few times. It is way too hard to get a appointment with her. I really like Dr Tom but the practice is all about volume and seeing as many new patients as they can instead and forgetting about the care of their current patients. She is booked at least three months out.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Angelina on Sep 5th, 2013

When looking for a good female OBGYN for my daughter's first pregnancy, a friend strongly recommended her. Every time we're in the hospital or lab, people always have nothing but good things to say about her. We strongly agree. She is terrific, attentive, and explains things in good detail. In fact now I see her as well. My daughter had a high risk pregnancy with twins and she couldn't have been in more perfect hands. We look forward to being with her for many years to come and would recommend her again and again.

good experience show details good experience
by carmen on Apr 23rd, 2013

I was extremely anxious due to my last visit with a gynecologist. Dr. Tom sat patiently while I explained my anxiousness and fears and emotions related to the previous dr. I found her to be kind, patient, empathetic, and knowledgeable. My wait time was approximately 10 min. in the waiting area and approximately 15 min. in the examination room. She was worth the wait. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

I do not recommend going for Dr. Judy Tom show details I do not recommend going for Dr. Judy Tom
Jul 6th, 2010

I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. She is too busy making money and least interested in caring for her patients. She forgot very basic thing, that her role is to provide care for her patients.Has them wait for very long time, then hardly stays with you for more than 5 minutes.For Appointments if u are late by even 15 minutes, you loose your slot. She thinks she is the only one working on this whole world. Has no concern why others could be few minutes late.

Tom Judy Md is fantastic! show details Tom Judy Md is fantastic!
by Citysearch User on Jul 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Tom is an excellent gynecologist. She takes her time and makes you feel very comfortable with the experience. She is well trained and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
I love this Dr! show details I love this Dr!
by lyddikins on Oct 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

She is a wonderful Doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. I'm currently pregnant with my 1st child and she has been wonderful and attentive during our appointments. She is sure to explain everything thoroughly to me. I am definitely planning to keep her as my GYN and also as OB for any of my future pregnancies! I drive all the way from Surprise to see her. All of the staff there are friendly, the nurses are great too.

Great OBGYN show details Great OBGYN
by modernwoman on Jul 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been seeing Dr. Tom for several years and find her to be kind, caring and comforting. I would and do recommend her every chance I get! I only wish I had her as an OBGYN when I had my children.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by leticia1018 on Jul 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Wonderful, caring, and attentive doctor. Sometimes a little hard to get into her schedule but more than worth the wait. I've been seeing her for the last 8yrs. Her and her staff are on top of everything. They caught a tubal pregnancy early which eliminated the need for surgery. Love her and her office.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Very comforting show details Very comforting
by pattiisqueen on Nov 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

She has been around a while and she still has the energy and enthusiasm as she probly did when she first started. You can definitely tell she is in it for the passion and not the paycheck.