Dr. Judy Tom MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2016
great doc for seniors

May 15th, 2015
Very respectful and understanding speding time trying to help

October 1st, 2014
Great OB
Very caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. I liked her laid-back style and appreciated her willingness to converse like a normal human being. There was a fair amount of wait time, but that was because the office is always so dang busy!

January 15th, 2014
I have been going to Dr Tom for 6 years now, however I have only able to see her a few times. It is way too hard to get a appointment with her. I really like Dr Tom but the practice is all about volume and seeing as many new patients as they can instead and forgetting about the care of their current patients. She is booked at least three months out.

September 5th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
When looking for a good female OBGYN for my daughter's first pregnancy, a friend strongly recommended her. Every time we're in the hospital or lab, people always have nothing but good things to say about her. We strongly agree. She is terrific, attentive, and explains things in good detail. In fact now I see her as well. My daughter had a high risk pregnancy with twins and she couldn't have been in more perfect hands. We look forward to being with her for many years to come and would recommend her again and again.

April 23rd, 2013
good experience
I was extremely anxious due to my last visit with a gynecologist. Dr. Tom sat patiently while I explained my anxiousness and fears and emotions related to the previous dr. I found her to be kind, patient, empathetic, and knowledgeable. My wait time was approximately 10 min. in the waiting area and approximately 15 min. in the examination room. She was worth the wait. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

July 6th, 2010
I do not recommend going for Dr. Judy Tom
I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. She is too busy making money and least interested in caring for her patients. She forgot very basic thing, that her role is to provide care for her patients.Has them wait for very long time, then hardly stays with you for more than 5 minutes.For Appointments if u are late by even 15 minutes, you loose your slot. She thinks she is the only one working on this whole world. Has no concern why others could be few minutes late.