A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Widger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Widger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Widger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Widger graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Widger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Ann Widger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judy A. Widger practice?
- Dr. Judy Widger has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Widger practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Primary Care Doctors.