A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Woo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Woo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Woo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Woo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Judy Woo practice?
- Dr. Judy Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Woo practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Pediatricians and Fair Lawn Neurologists.