A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Woo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Woo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Woo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judy Woo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Judy Woo practice?
- Dr. Judy Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Judy Woo practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Pediatricians and Fair Lawn Neurologists.