A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judythe McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. McKay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judythe McKay, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. McKay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Baptist Med Ctr -Col, Columbia, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judythe Schott McKay MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judythe S. McKay practice?
- Dr. Judythe McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Judythe McKay practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.