A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juel Nall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nall
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Nall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nall graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juel Roberta Nall MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Juel R. Nall practice?
- Dr. Juel Nall has 1 office location.
Dr. Juel Nall practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists, Philadelphia Child Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Neurologists.