A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juergen Bertram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juergen Bertram, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertram graduated from Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen.
Dr. Bertram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- Capital Region Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juergen H. Bertram practice?
Dr. Juergen Bertram practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Klamath Falls, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Poplar Bluff, MO and Lohman, MO.
See Klamath Falls Internists, Klamath Falls Oncologists, and Klamath Falls Hematologists.