A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juergen Bertram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juergen Bertram is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertram
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bertram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juergen Bertram, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertram graduated from Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen.
Dr. Bertram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juergen H Bertram MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Juergen H. Bertram practice?
- Dr. Juergen Bertram has 6 office locations.
Dr. Juergen Bertram practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Doniphan, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND and Bismarck, ND.
See Doniphan Internists and Doniphan Oncologists.