Dr. Juergen Eisermann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2016
The best!
My favorite doctors' office - from the staff, to the nurses, to my doc (Dr. Eisermann), and even the doctors on call! Nurses were always personable and nice. My calls were usually returned in a timely manner. I didn't like that there was no direct connection to a nurse; you always had to leave a message. However, I had an emergency one time and the operator/front desk was able to get me answers right away. I honestly have no complaints, only gratefulness for this office. God lead us to Dr. Eisermann and I am forever grateful. He's the absolute best! He makes my husband and I feel comfortable and explains everything thoroughly. He's patient and always gives me undivided attention. And best of all, in just a few months, he made our dreams come true, after struggling with infertility for 4 years! I am beyond grateful for him and that God lead me to him. Keep doing what you guys do - you do it best! THANK YOU for everything!

July 17th, 2016
Stay far away
His bedside manners are atrocious and he didn't even bother to check the name on my chart before he came into the room to do a procedure. He actually asked the nurse "patent's name?"! I was going under twilight sleep at the time so was too hazy to protest.

March 23rd, 2016
This has got to be the worst office staff I have ever dealt with for an exception of a few people and I mean few...I have been goi g through this process of trying to get pregnant for 1 year now and have been to a few of the offices this office by far is the worst. Iam so diassapointed and its it is unfortunate that I continue to go because I have heard of many that have good results but honestly I can't wait to be done with them....not worth it!!!!!!

March 18th, 2015
Dr Eiserman was the 3rd Dr I saw for infertility. He was very to the point, professional and knowledgeable. We had to do 2 IVF rounds but it was worth it. In the end everything worked out.

June 29th, 2014
Terrible nurses and IVF Coordinators
The way this practice is set up, you have to deal mostly with the nurses. You hardly ever see the doctors. The staff, especially the nurses and IVF coordinators, at IVFMD are terrible. I have had negative experiences with many of them. In person they are nice enough, but once you leave the office, there is no follow-through or personal attention. The nurses simply do not care about the patients. You are just another number. One of the things that bothers me the most is that it's very difficult to speak to a nurse when you call (forget about speaking with a doctor). You always have to leave a voice-mail (they actually say in their outgoing greeting that if you call after 3:00 they won't call you back until the next business day). I can't even begin to count the times that the nurses were supposed to call me back with either a blood test result, or a pregnancy test result, and they simply do not call you. The customer (patient) service provided by the nurses at IVFMD is bad. And, unfortunately, that is a reflection on the doctors. They should have better supervision of their nurses and the doctors should make customer service by their nurses a number one priority.

January 28th, 2012
Dr. Eisermann you are absolutely fantastic!! Your staff and yourself are incredible. You have no idea how much we have waited for this day to have a baby and now look I am 4 months pregnant because of the help of you and the staff. Please tell Sasha and Nereida how much of great nurses they are. They were so kind and caring. You guys are great!

January 14th, 2012
Wrong Diagnosis and poor follow up
False hope on and wrong diagnosis. This doctor have us spent lots of money on exams that where not needed and terrible results twice. Happily we have our baby with another doctor that really knew what he was doing.

May 13th, 2011
Waited for 8 years to conceive before visiting Dr. Eisermann, and in 3 days I was diagnosed and had a procedure, 6 months later I was pregnant with my first daughter, Andrea. I will always be grateful with Dr. Eisermann, he was very nice to me and very professional. God bless Dr. Eisermann

December 3rd, 2010
An Angel
For years, my husband and I could not make a family. We suffered tremdously because of it. But that did not stop Dr. Eisermann! Because of him, not only did we receive one beautiful child, but two children!! We are so blessed to meet this wonderful man that never stopped helping us. I fully recommend anyone who has a problem like I did to PLEASE go to him. He will make your wish come true!!!

November 29th, 2010
Dr. E, is the BEST and worth the wait!
I have been a patient of Dr. E, on and off for 20 years-depending on my current insurance policy. I find myself with serious issues, unemployed and no health insurance. Dr. E and has staff have been wonderful. Hands down the best doctor!

April 6th, 2010
Nutty Professor
Dr. Eiserman treated me as a patient, explaining everything in understandable language and proper detail - he did not just treat my problem or see me as just something that needed to be fixed. He is funny and what a brilliant mind!

December 8th, 2009
Couple from Miami Beach
Dealing with secondary infertility was devastating, Dr. Eiserman could not have been more kind and understanding. He explained everything and I felt comfortable every time I leave his office