Dr. Juergen Mueller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juergen Mueller?

Very professional and comfortable to talk with. Great listener and helpful making sure you know what he is talking about.

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Haven't had a follow up appointment but I am sure he will keep me informed on my situation.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Girls at the front desk made a lot of mistakes with scheduling and lost my paper work! I was very pleased with Dr. Mueller and his nursing staff. If you can get past the issues with the front desk.... he is excellent.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Dr. Mueller is a skilled physician with a proven track record. I feel comfortable and confident with his decision-making. He's passionate about medicine, and makes his patient feel a vital part in a team effort to provide the best medical approach chosen. It would be difficult for me to leave this area knowing I would be under the care of another doctor. I met many other seniors in tri-Cities area that do not take this Doctor for granted. We're most appreciative he chooses to live and practice medicine here.

Mr

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Super doc. I had both upper and lower procedures done and both times when I woke up I asked when it would start. So gentle not even a sore throat and not even tender on the backside. Highly recommend. If you need the endoscopy done trust me it is painless, not uncomfortable, (unless a few good farts are uncomfortable)and you get results immediately with lab follow ups. Great guy.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017