Dr. Juergen Winkler MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oceanside, CA

July 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
Dr Winkler and his staff are amazing! The staff was kind, helpful and supportive. The clinic is inviting and comfortable. Dr. Winkler spent a lot of time with me. He listened and then explain things very thoroughly.

August 30th, 2013
Great clinic, Dr. and staff!!!
When I had my first consult with Dr. Winkler I was very amazed! He knows so much! He answer all your questions and concerns and explains and write everything on his board. His staff are just so caring! I have spoke with some of the patient and they have been coming as his patient for a long time and they all said that all the staff really care for them and the Dr. The environment is just so welcoming. I have been a patient of Dr. Winkler for almost a year and I highly recommend this place!!!

October 15th, 2012
Dr. Winkler has an excellent bedside manner. He is warm, caring, exceptionally knowledgeable and conscientious. He gives you the time that you need to ask all of your questions and answers them in detail, so that you have a good understanding of your situation. His staff is friendly and helpful. The Carlsbad clinic is welcoming and peaceful with easy access from the I5. I highly recommend Dr. Winkler and his awesome staff for your medical needs.

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Winkler is Brilliant & Customizes Treatment
He is brilliant and keeps up to date with cancer research and treatments that don't "poison, burn and cut" the patient. Don't let oncologists tell you you have one option. Investigate the options Dr. Winkler's practice offers. He has helped many patients regain their lives.

October 7th, 2011
Terrific experience. Seemed extremely knowledgeable.
I've been a patient of both Dr. Winkler and his partner, Dr. Breitman with very positive results. The treatment I'm to implement has fairly complex instructions, and this was the first time in my life I received hand typed instructions (from the doctor himself) customized just for me. Dr. Winkler was personable (he's sort of the engineer type, but very interesting), and spent an hour with me reviewing my medical history and getting to the root cause of a problem that's been with me for years.I wouldn't hesitate to send friends or family to Dr. Winkler.

August 11th, 2011
Preys on Cancer Patients
He's a rip off and scam artist preying on older, desperate, hurting cancer patients. DON'T give his office your credit card number or he will bill you for vitamins you didn't agree to. He'll call you and then bill you $150 for a consultation. He's a terrible doctor and an even worse person.

March 28th, 2011
not good.. dont go to this person for biodentical hormones, doesnt know what he is doing, its not a one size fits all.

November 10th, 2010
treatment may work but doctor has no bedside manner
Was rude, unprofessional, would not answer questions without making patient feel as if they did something wrong. Office is dirty.

April 3rd, 2010
Great Doctor!
Dr.Winkler works with Dr.Breitman and they are a winning team in the fight against cancer. Their safer form of low dose chemo helped me and helps many in exceptional ways. Dr. Winkler's special expertise in diet, supplements, homeopathics, and many other innovative methods supports, heals and strengthens the patient. His help has been wonderful for me and continues to help me in so many excellent ways. I highly recommend him!