Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

3.0

May 20th, 2015

First visit they had just moved into new offices and didn't have correct file for me.. then, didn't have info on their computer... was one excuse after another...why they had scheduled me for such a difficult day, I don't know. Then, Dr Wei, who seemed quite frazzled, proceeded to ask me a few questions and did a short survey to determine info relative to my complaints... then he suggested a spinal tap. When my wife and I expressed concerns regard this procedure, he suggested that he give me referral to a psychologist for evaluation tests on cognitive abilities and such... this referral never came. Prior to my next appointment which was today, May 20th, I called to ask regard this referral... my wife received a phone call this AM from Dr Wei's office to say that they would not be referring me to another doctor and that he would see me in October !! These people are nuts ! I wasn't impressed the first time I went in and surely now, after all this, I will not go back... all I can say to potential patients is ... BEWARE! And I definitely wouldn't be doing a spinal tap after a very disorganized and cursory examination !! Wow, when do these doctors come from ????

Horrible and Rude Staff show details Horrible and Rude Staff
Feb 17th, 2015

The staff is consistently rude and makes it clear you are bothering them, regardless of why you are contacting them. Avoid this office.

serious show details serious
by jc on Jun 1st, 2013

there were problems in finding a diagnosis, the doctor thought he ran a multitude of test that of which he did not. i believe this was staff error. dr wei, make changes in your staff. you have made a grave error with myself, a long term respectful patient, considering a shocking pain level due to serious spine abnormalities

Top Notch show details Top Notch
Jul 24th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Wei if you are in need of neurological services. He is a nice guy who knows what he is talking about. He listened to the problems I had been having and did not belittle me in any way (as some have). Certain doctors I saw beforehand insinuated that the reasons for my neurological problems were from past drug use (when they had no idea of my history). Dr. Wei, on the other hand, listened to me and recommended a full battery of tests, thus correctly diagnosing a problem that the others failed to find.