Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jugroop Brar
Dr. Jugroop Brar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Surprise, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brar is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center, Abrazo West Campus and Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. Dr. Brar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jugroop Brar has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jugroop Brar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.
Dr. Paramveer Bhugra
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Surprise, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Omer Ahmed
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Surprise, AZ 0 mi12
Dr. Humaira Shafi
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Surprise, AZ 0.06 mi14