Apr 6th, 2010

Highly recommend, very knowledgeable, answers any questions, good follow up.

Poor communication/Horrible office staff show details Poor communication/Horrible office staff
Aug 11th, 2009

The MD himself seemed nice enough, although I felt like he was halfway out the door the entire consult. I waited 3 weeks for blood results and kept being told "they were in his basket" - then got a CT scan (still didnt have lab results) and am still waiting for results ???? My Primary MD whom on a whim I added his name as a CC for the report - is the one who called me regarding an ABNORMAL result on my CT scan for which I need to have a PET scan done???? Soooooooooooooooooooo Do I recomend him... I had to stalk the office staff to get results and as of this exact moment still havnt heard a thing... NOPE would not recommend.

Apr 22nd, 2009

Very direct and provides agressive treatment, exactly what you want in a doctor. He is treating my critically ill mother and we are very happy.

Beautiful, caring doctor show details Beautiful, caring doctor
by L Schneider ( for Sally Schneider) on Dec 15th, 2008

Amazing presence and warmth. A rare find among any doctor today. I wish he could teach a thing or two to the majority of teh profession about how to treat a patient. He has HUMANITY and sensitivity.